Monday, May 28, 2007

Best of Python Hyssssteria - Side A

I've always wanted to go to Evam's plays. And finally it was my friend L who fulfilled my wish. We both were too excited to hear about the play in Land Mark (City Centre)that we immediately asked the ticketing office to block the tickets.

We got to know that the show was called "Best of Python Hyssssteria - Side A". I absolutely had no clue of the story line etc. L told me that it is inspired by Monty Python. Well I've never heard something like that before and hence couldn't correlate with anything. However the 2+ hrs of BPH was enjoyable.

On doing some research on what Monty Python is all about, I finally understood that it's the sketch show kind. Wondering as to what a sketch show is? Sketch show is a series of comedy scenes spanning between 1-10 min. Often sketches are first improvised by the actors and written down based on the outcome of these improv sessions, however improvisation is not necessarily involved in all sketch comedy.

Watch out for Best of Python Hyssssteria - Side B on June 16th and 17th :-). Ticketing starts online from June 1st. Book your tickets at evam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home